Saturday, July 23, 2011

EOTD: Ulta Eyeshadow Quad

 This is an eyeshadow quad I got from Ulta in one of those deals I blogged about here. It's okay. I find they aren't very pigmented. Honestly I'm finding eyeshadow posts in general difficult because it never shows up as much in the pictures as it does in person. It isn't as defined in the pictures.



 I used all four colors in this look. The Brown Sugar on the outer corner, Silk overall blending that brown in, seashell in a small swathe above the brown, and Stardust kind of filling in my lower lid, leaving Silk up higher still.

Overall look

6 comments:

  1. Thanks! I so haven't figured out the magic of eyeshadow posts yet lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg ur eyes are very pretty!I am following ur blog!great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love natural looking looks the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have gorgeous eyes. Great look:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies *blush* :D. I do usually go for the natural look.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!