Thursday, March 31, 2011

Polish Donation Sensation - #2

I just received a second donation for the sweet ladies at OLPH! Thank you so much Jen Prewitt!
Wahoo! Look at this load of stuff!! The lovely carepackage included Color Club's Alter Ego collection Reveal Your Mystery (totally the same one I have :D), a cute set of 6 called Simply Sweet, 3 hand sanitizers, 2 Sally Hansen Cuticle Gel, a bag of cotton balls, 2 Color Club top coats, 1 Color Club Milky White Base Coat (loving this, as I have it too), some Revlon nail files (totally the best cheap ones ever, I used them all the time), a bottle of polish remover, and a bunch of super cute nail stickers. Go Jen!

Moose really got excited about the package too!!
By the way, you're awesome too Jen! Thanks so much love!! I can't wait to get pics of the ladies actually using all this awesome stuff!

8 comments:

  1. Yay!

    Also my cats love boxes too. Moosie needs to find a bigger box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know haha. Isn't that hilarious how he just squatted in the tiny one :P. I need to let him play with a bigger one :P. He likes bags too. I'll get one out and take pics :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D I was worried about the remover...then last night I had an epiphany...WHY DIDN'T I BUY ANY OF THE PRESOAKED CLOTHS?!?!? They were obviously out everywhere I went, otherwise it would have hit me then. Glad it got there safe and sound! :D
    I'm super excited to see the LOL's (which is what my grandmother calls the Little Old Ladies) enjoying their freshly painted fingernails! I know it always makes me feel better when I have a fresh manicure. :D
    You're still awesome for doing this! And I can't wait to see if anyone chooses the blue or green! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And your pictures turned out much better than mine. I was in the back of my warehouse, and boys just don't understand the giddiness i get when speaking of or playing with makeup and nail polish. Glad your kitty liked the little box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a wonderful package Jen! I can't wait to see the LOL's with the stickers on their nails too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I almost called them little old ladies too lol...LOL....okay haha.

    And yes Moose enjoyed his gift lol. He's rubbed on it many times since as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that was an awesome package! I am curious to hear what kind of colours the ladies prefer and if anyone wants to try blue or green :D I can't wait to see some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I'm dying for it! I only go once a week so it takes time. I totally told them that I wanted pics so maybe they'll email me some between now and then.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!