Ladies, by the time you read this, my man will be home in my arms again. I scheduled in advance because I knew I'd be busy spending time with my lovey. I will try to post pics of us though ;). Knowing I'll be spending so much time with him, I scheduled some guest posts in advance for about a week. My ladies really came through for me and I'm so happy with all the posts! You'll love them too! I will still be reading the comments ladies, so please continue to show your love!!
After six long months apart, we'll finally be together. While he was in the desert defending our freedom, I was holding down the home front. Now he gets to come home and help lol. Boy do I have a serious honey-do list for him! Although I'd never say anything is worth being away from my love for so long, I have learned so much this deployment and have taken some valuable things away from it:
- I am strong. I can do it. He is strong. We can make it together.
- I can find a way to do what I need to do. Rubber jar openers come in handy when there isn't a man in the house.
- It's amazing how much of a mess one person can make. I can't blame it all on him anymore.
- No matter how much free time you have, you always feel like you don't have enough.
- Nothing makes time go by quicker or slower. It just goes.
- Most of the time there is nothing you can do about it. Accept this, and continue living life one day at a time.
- No matter how many times I tell myself I need to understand, it's still annoying to see someone complain about how much she misses her significant other when they'll only be gone a weekend. Feel free to help me get over this.
- Our love is worth all the lonely nights because I know he's coming back to me.
And now, finally, a closer look at the homecoming nails :D. I wanted to do red so it was patriotic and romantic at the same time.