Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Year in the Life 2012

 I like to put it all together and see the year at a glance. This is a little break down of my year in chronological order :).
 I worked with Ginny for over a year, then moved on to other jobs. She was just darling. 

 Here is the last pedi I gave her. You guys picked the color!!

 I held a huge polish/spa donation drive to benefit the children at St. Mary's Home for Disabled Children, where I had my internship. You guys helped me supply them with things to use for their prom and spa activities. They are so greatful!!

 I graduated college with a degree in Therapeutic Recreation!
 
 I finally got married to the man of my dreams. We had a gorgeous beach wedding. It was the most beautiful day of my life!

 I did a rainbow skittle manicure in memory of my Nanna. We always used to do those together.

 I chopped over a foot of my hair off and donated it!

 I got one my my biggest ever lemmings - Lynderella Remember, and wore it to vote.

There is so much I really can't write about it all! There was the honeymoon in California, my dad's cancer recurred (the kids at work made cards for him), every holiday was great fun and I was so thankful to be able to go see our families, so many things!

How has your year been? What were some of the highlights?

1 comment:

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!