Sunday, January 6, 2013

Zoya Pixie Dust PR

 Introducing the Zoya PixieDust collection!
This looks like a really cute collection! It's like mattes, but super glittery.

 Here is the collection all together.

Dahlia - black beauty with a sugared sparkle
Chyna - red dazzle with a sugared sparkle
Godiva - soft nude with a sugared sparkle
Vespa - mint kiss with a sugared sparkle
Nyx - perfect periwinkle with a sugared sparkle
London - fog gray with a sugared sparkle 

I really like these! They seem like the OPI Liquid Sand polishes from the Mariah Carey collection, but better! I liked the idea of those when they first came out, but not so much the swatches. These seem a lot better and I can't wait to swatch them for you guys! I'm glad to see the polish names are a little more namey this time rather than just random words, if you know what I mean. 

What do you think!? Would you like this textured polish or would it drive you nuts? 

(Images from Zoya.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!