Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Rainbow Honey Sweet Talk Miniswatch

Rainbow Honey has come out with a new collection for Valentine's Day - Sweet Talk!

Be Mine: A lovely kiss of pink on your nails with a dusting of microshimmer and gold flecks
Sweet Talk: A decadently sweet collection of pastel glitters in a white jelly with hidden shimmer
XOXO: A ravishing blend of glitters and flakes in a clear base for easy use over any manicure


I got Sweet Talk and XOXO, the two I wanted the most if I had to choose!

Here are some super quick swatches of these two. Aren't they gorgeous!?

 The collection will be available for pre-sale January 18-20 on Fab.com, then on Rainbow Honey January 25th and on. Don't wait too long though, they're limited edition!!

 Here is info on all the colors and some more company pics.

I'm excited about this collection and can't wait to swatch it for you! Which are your favs?!


(These products were provided for my unbiased review.)

3 comments:

  1. I love your reviews!! Can't wait to buy these!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too sweet, thank you! I just wore this to work today and all the kids loved it!!

      Delete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!