Thursday, January 17, 2013

Rainbow Honey Sweet Talk Swatches

Rainbow Honey has a new Valentine's Day collection! I got two of the three and I love them!

Sweet Talk is a white crelly (creme/jelly) with hidden pink microflakie shimmer, large and small hex glitters in pink, purple, and pale light blue. Some of the glitters are a little irregularly shaped too, which I think is fun.

This built up nicely in two coats, but was a little thick so it was hard to spread evenly.

I thought it looked really cool as I started to remove it. It kind of takes the first layer of jelly polish off, but not the glitter. It would look cool again with a top coat. Or you could even try a different color of jelly!

I tried one thin layer over green, pink, gray, and purple to see how it would look. I like that you can see the color through it, but the real difficulty is getting that one coat even. I think it was great on the green and pink, but the others are just so so. You could do this with a little practice if you like this look!


XOXO is a sheer glitter polish with gold holo shimmer, pink and gold microflakies, and small and large pink hexes.

This is one coat of Rainbow Honey XOXO over Zoya Monica. The formula was good. No glitter dobbing or anything.

This is two coats of XOXO by itself.

 The collection is available on Fab.com right now through the 20th, then on Rainbow Honey January 25th and on. Don't wait too long though, they're limited edition!!
They're $10 on her website. 
The sets of 3, like this collection, are $25. The sets of 2 are $19 and come with a cuticle balm stick!

(These products were provided for my unbiased review.)

2 comments:

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!