Monday, April 30, 2012

For the Kids: 4...and Prom!

  The kids just had Prom this past weekend, and they used loads of the makeup and nail polish you sent. Check it out!


 We got yet another package of goodies. Thank you Sabrina!

My favorite ones were Kleancolor Chunky Holo Bluebell, Color Mates Paparazzi Claire's Glitz and Flam, and Color Mates Glitter Glam. I still have no Kleancolors in my life and totally didn't expect this to be orange!

She also sent lip gloss rings which are super cute and adorable!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! They look gorgeous!!
    I'm so glad the box got there safe, a little late but at least they'll have lots of pretty polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Kleancolor looks like it could be mislabeled since Bluebell is actually blue. But the kids look great!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!