Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hhaaaappppyy New Year!

 Happy New Year lovies!
 I wore Polished Components Crotchless with Nubar 2010 and China Glaze Snowglobe to ring in the new year!

Sorry about my ugly nail. My horrible rip in my nail has finally grown to the free edge but just barely. In a week or so I'll be able to get rid of my ugly nail patch~

Mmm I've been looking for an excuse to wear Snowglobe.

 Crotchless is an awesome gray with pink and teal shimmer. You can see it in the bottle here too. It's so much more pronounced in person!

 
 
I love glitters/flakies like this in the shade!
This was my outfit for New Years, and this is my husband and me at a party!

Brittany and me drinking champagne! PPLLLRFEFFFFFF!!! Happy New Year!!

Jeremy wouldn't stop tickling me for a picture lol!!

How was your New Year!? What did you do? What did you wear on your nails?

5 comments:

  1. Cute! Saw your link in the group on Facebook :). Love this combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, love the New Year's pictures. I love the combination you came up with, it is so sparkly and perfect for New Years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fabulously festive combo. Now I'm going to have to find some dupes in my stash to recreate it :D

    In these photos you just look so AMAZINGLY like Emilie de Ravin, it's awesome. I am going to read your blog in an Australia accent from now on. Unless you don't like her or how she talks then forget I ever said this. (nervous chuckle)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!