Friday, June 8, 2012

I Graduated College!

 I graduated college with a degree in Therapeutic Recreation and my school life is finally over! Onto bigger and better things!
I wore Barielle Wool You Marry Me with Zoya Chloe on top. The name is fitting for my upcoming wedding, don't you think? :D

 
We also harvested our first blueberries of the season, and have been getting more and more since. They match!


Here is Barielle Wool You Marry Me by itself. It's a lovely rich burgundy purplish creme and a one coater. Flawless!

And here is one of my graduation pics where you can see my nails. I love this combo!

You can buy Barielle polishes for $8 on their site. You get %15 off for registering with your email, and always buy one get one 50% off! Ulta also sells them and you can use their coupons.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you! Congratulations! :D Love the nails too *__*

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!