Friday, January 4, 2013

Zoya Lovely Quick Swatches

So somehow I have managed to break loads of my nails down to nubs. Like super nubs. Like fat end of finger poking out nubs. That's it, I'm switching back to Nail Envy!! I have a couple collections I really need to review, so I'm going to do quick nail wheel swatches of them first, then try to do proper swatches in a few days.

This is Zoya Lovely, the new Spring collection!

Piaf, Gei Gei, Julie, Blu, Neely, Jacqueline
 Piaf - full-coverage, fresh forsythia yellow metallic. A custom runway shade originally created for fashion designer Zang Toi.
Gei Gei - full-coverage, blushing cherry blossom pink metallic. A custom runway shade originally created for fashion designer Zang Toi.
Julie - full-coverage, soft wisteria purple metallic. A custom runway shade originally created for fashion designer Zang Toi.
Blu - full-coverage, lucky hyacinth blue cream.
Neely - full-coverage, earlier spring green cream. A custom runway shade created for fashion designer Peter Som.
Jacqueline - full-coverage, perfect magnolia nude cream.  A custom runway shade originally created for fashion designer Peter Som.

 Piaf, GeiGei, and Julie all have the same finish. It's like a white/silver/not really any particular color microflakie finish. Piaf is a rich golden dandelion yellow. GeiGei is a baby pink with blue undertones. Julie is a pretty lavender.

Blu, Neely, and Jacqueline are all smooth cremes. I actually only needed one coat with Blu and Neely. Blu is a sky blue, Neely is a pale creamy sage, and Jacqueline is buttermilk yellow. 

These are almost sickly Easter, but I like them! I'm not really big on normal pinks and purples, but the finish makes up for it! I really like Neely and Jacqueline too, as I feel they're pretty unique. Blu not so much, but it would be great for nail art and the like. I want to do an Easter skittle with these!!

How do you like them? I'll be posting proper nail swatches soon!!

You can purchase these for $8 each on Zoya's website. They're actually having a promotion January 7th-13th where you can get 3 Zoyas for $10. That includes shipping. You could get a whole collection for $34 instead of $48! This code doesn't apply to the new Lovely or Pixie Dust collection, but you can always add them onto your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!