Tuesday, October 11, 2011

No More Waity Katie!

I got Butter London No More Waity Katy in my recent Ulta sale haul!

NMWK is a lovely purple glitter. The base is a very dusty gray purple, with small round glitter that flashes bright purple, bluey purple, and silver metallic purple.
These are all two coats. I didn't layer it over anything like many people do. It was really quite opaque. If I felt particularly perfectionist I could have added a third coat. 
You can see the metallic side of the glitter in better light. And the depth of the glitter below. 
I'm really not sure why so many people are having issues with this polish. I have heard people say that it's thick, patchy, gritty, and hard to take off. I find that none of those are true and I really love it! Although I haven't tried taking it off yet lol. This polish is super cute and in style right now. 
<3

9 comments:

  1. so pretty! I want this so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this... still need to try it.. looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my NMWK and the only complaint I have is getting it off other then that no problems either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Originally I only bought this for 2 reasons. One it's purple & 2 my daughter's name is Katie. After I wore it I fell in love with it! it's now one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow--based on what people were saying, I thought I didn't want this one. I think I've just changed my mind! Looks gorgeous, and your nails are gorgeous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love how this one looks. it peeled off in sheets for me though. i think, however, that it may be my personal body chemistry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, Im so glad I own this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still wearing this so the wear is great! Cathryn I find that it can peel off in sheets if you don't swipe your nails with remover before polishing. It takes off any oil or residue you might have to help the polish adhere better.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!