Saturday, October 22, 2011

Birchbox October

I got my October Birchbox a few days ago. Here is the info about it if you don't know what it is. 

Here is exactly what I got in my box. 
I'm honestly really unimpressed with this month's box. I know a lot of girls got other things. I really wanted the lip duo with the scrub and serum. I actually got Blinc mascara for the second time, so if you want to swap for it let me know. The only thing I'm happy with in this box is the face scrub.

Please list your BB posts for this month in the comments! What did you get?

3 comments:

  1. I don't think anyone got both the serum and scrub. I love the serum so I ordered both! Haven't received them yet.

    I loved my October box. It didn't look exciting but I really love all the products now that I used them.

    I got the Blinc before and love it. I think it's lame that some people have received it twice though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Befine lip exfoliator, Pangea Facial Scrub, Redken Shine Spray, Tea Healthy Mints, and the Blinc Mascara. Considering the mints were full size and they sell for $9.95, I thought it was a nice box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the shine spray, though I don't use it much. They were really nice about me getting the same thing twice and gave me some Birchbox points for the misshap. I've had great customer service with them so far.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!