Monday, October 17, 2011

Manis for a Cause: Infant Loss and Awareness

I love doing manis for a cause. October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. Yes I know I'm late, but it's still important to me. It doesn't need to be on our minds only once a year. For many people, it is in their minds every single day. I have never had to deal with this tragedy, but some people I love very much have. You know who you are, and I'm so sorry for your loss.

I used 2 coats each of OPI Sparrow Me the Drama for the pink and Zoya Breezi for the blue. Each was dotted with the opposite color with my small dotting tool. Then I stamped with Konad white on the ring fingers - a heart with wings for spirits of the lost.
Here is a close up of my accent nail stamp (BM03) and the awareness ribbon. 
Some of the other lovely bloggers I know also did manicures for this cause:

To baby Eli, Bryttan, and the babies who were never even named, to their families - I'm so sorry you never got the chance to experience life. It's not fair, and I won't forget you. 

5 comments:

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!