Sunday, October 23, 2011

Essie Peach Daiquiri

My mum sent me some pics for a blog post :D. This is Essie Peach Daiquiri, a nice pinky coral.

This is two coats and fully opaque. My mother insists that Kate Middleton has worn this color before lol. Let me know if you find proof of that. 

She even did some nail art with her Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen she got after she loved mine so much. It's so cute! They're little daisies or like dandelion puffballs. She's so proud of her nail art :). 


Does your mom do her nails too?

5 comments:

  1. Awe... I love it! I'm gonna ask my mom to do one for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol isn't it cute? I love this. I'll have to send her the link. I love it when she does nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always do my moms nails for her. It's great way to spend time together. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!