Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I did something simple for Halloween this year. I've been working on nail strengthening and really busy with school and wedding planning. I used some fun Halloween polishes!

It's the red in the Funky Fingers 2011 Halloween set. They're unnamed. I topped it with WetNWild Tangled in My Web and a Pumpkin Polish glitter. 


Here is the pumpkin polish I got from Rite Aid. It's orange foil hex and bar glitter. It is horrible quality lol, but still fun. They really stick up and are hard to place. 


This is Tangled in My Web, flat black hex glitter.


And here is the red all by itself. Gorgeous rich red that is vampy without being too dark, shimmer with a little frost. I totally painted this in the car haha. Not too shabby right?

This year for Halloween we stayed home and gave out candy :).
 I made the bowl :).

Jeremy and I carved a pumpkin together. He wanted it to be a vampire lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!