Friday, October 28, 2011

Nails for a Cause: Breast Cancer Awareness

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. 1 in 8 U.S. women will develop invasive breast cancer in her lifetime. To the survivors, the people struggling with it today, and the people who are worried they might get it, this is for you.
I wanted to do something pink and feminine. This is two coats of OPI Excuse Moi from the new Muppets collection.

Excuse Moi has a pink jelly base with loads of pink microgiltter and some silver microglitter. There is a lot of small hex glitter in loads of colors - silver, yellow, green, pink, orange, and blue. I originally thought it was iridescent, but it's not. The application was great and looked pretty good even at one coat. Everything is great, except I've found superglitters like this chip more than other polishes. 

This is her darker side, and I think is looks like a strawberry with all those seeds. At certain angles the glitter really darkens up like this. 

And here's her brighter side.

And ladies, don't forget to rub your boobs! Here are boobs in support of people with breast cancer!



Save the tatas!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great combo - Blogger must be being a bit evil at the moment as I can't see your pics but I'll swing on back later :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!