Monday, October 24, 2011

Free Target Beauty Bag

I got my free Target Beauty Bag that was available a few weeks ago. They did one last year as well. It's a package of free samples and coupons that comes in a cute zippy bag.

It's so cute! Even nicer and a little bigger than last year. 
It came with free samples of Loreal Youth Code face lotion, Burt's Bees day lotion, Pond's evening sooth face wipes, Tresemme Naturals s/c, Garnier Fructis s/c, and John Freida s/c. It also came with a Target coupon for all these items and a few more. 

Honestly it kinda sucked...but it was freeee!!! The best part is the bag lol. I used the face wipes and they're nice, and I will use the John Freida hair stuff, but that's really it. Anyone want to trade some random cheap stuff for some samples lol?

3 comments:

  1. I'm still excited about getting mine even though it's not that great. LOL I guess because it was free. Haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free is nice! :) I would use everything just to try it out :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. the only thing in the bag that i really love is the ponds towellettes. it is something i am going to purchase..

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!