Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Funky Fingers Golden Coast and Random Facts

I saw this in the bloggy world and thought it would be fun to fill out. I'd love for my readers to get to know me :D.

1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
Meggie Leigh or Megz


2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
Umm...I snore? I can't think of a weird one...


3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Ants...I'm really fine with any bugs as long as it's on my terms. Like not in my house, not randomly discovered upon me, but it's fine if I choose to touch them or observe them in nature. It's because I found them in my bed one night, like lines of them. And they ate my fucking birthday cake.


4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone?
Lately it's Adele Someone Like You. I have many lol. A few Kate Nash ones too. She's awesome.

5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?

6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
Grinding my teeth and cleaning out under my nails.


7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
My side :D. The right side when you're laying down. I don't have to sleep on the same side in every bed though. Like in a hotel it's usually the one with the lamp or closest to the plug or something.


8. What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
First is a hard one...I did have a Velveteen Rabbit. After I read the book I got sick and cried because I thought all my toys would have to be burned lol.


9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?
I have a few favorites. Always a tall skinny/light - either caramel late, the exciting seasonal flavor latte, or caramel chip frappuccino


10. What’s the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Not to clip your cuticles. I so do....but not much.


11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Umm...both ways? This is a dumb question lol. When washing my hair, I face away from the shower head. When washing my body, I face towards it.


12. Do you have any weird body skills?
I can twist my left arm, palm down on the table, 360 degrees around. Aaannnd....touch my tongue to my nose.


13. What’s your favorite comfort food that’s “bad”, but you love to eat it anyway?
Ben and Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch ice cream


14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Sweet yo!


15. Time to sleep – what are you actually wearing?
This varies a lot for me depending on how much I care and how hot I am: dress nightie, pj pants or shorts and tank top with a bra thing in it, or nothing.

Anything else you want to know? :D
Please feel free to fill it out too, and leave it in the comments :D. Or link to your post if you want to blog about it.
1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone?
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
8. What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?
10. What’s the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
11. Which way do you face in the shower?
12. Do you have any weird body skills?
13. What’s your favorite comfort food that’s “bad”, but you love to eat it anyway?
14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
15. Time to sleep – what are you actually wearing?


And for some nail love - Funky Fingers Golden Coast
This is two coats of Golden Coast, a gold holo glitter. It does have full coverage potential, but of course works well over another color too. As a glittery topcoat, it's a lot of glitter, not just a little spritz.

8 comments:

  1. Glitterific! I'm gonna do that quiz while I wait for my polish post to auto-publish :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post... I am going to do it now, hope u don't mind? I snore too lol... not cool ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOl!! U forgot to answer question 5: whats ur pet peeve?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My answers are here:

    http://claire-purplefairydust.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-saw-this-cool-quiz-on-painting.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really nice glitter. Also, I love Adele!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of the few Funky Fingers polishes I have, and I don't think I've ever used it! It's pretty, though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Kate Nash too! "Birds" is probably my favorite, but also "I Hate Seagulls"

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!