Sunday, September 11, 2011

First Apothica Order!

This was my first time ordering from Apothica.com! They have loads of great brands. 
I ordered (from top to bottom) Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Peony, Too Faced Perfect Lips Lip Liner in Nude, Stila Cosmetics Long Wear Lip Color in Flushed, and Too Faced Liquif Eye Eyeshadow Transformer. Super fun!

Too Faced's packaging is way too cute. The boxes are pretty, and even the products are when you take them out. The lip liner has a damask pattern on it. 

 It even came with free samples that I totally didn't expect. 
 Tocca perfume Stella

 Goldfaden Tightening and Firming Complex

Tocca body cream 

It came way quicker than the shipping notice said it would. Maybe 4 days total? Pretty exciting :). Anyone else have experience with Apothica? I really like them so far. 

2 comments:

  1. Yes! They have great products available and their shipping IS really fast! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of Apothica. They ship super fast and they have soooo many brands to choose from! Like a one stop shop.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!