Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Birchbox September 2011

I got my box a little late last month, about a week ago, but I don't mind. It was only hard not to look at the other Birchbox posts so it'd still be a surprise lol. They always package things so cutely!

Here is the monthly note for this box.

And what's in the box:


Liv Grn perfume Earth - Smells really nice! Really hard to open though lol.

Jouer Conditioning Lip Treatment - This is nice, it's like liquid chapstick but more effective, cuter, and no petroleum! Yay!

Pangea Organics Facial Cream - Haven't used this yet. Just don't know if I need a day cream really. I often use my Proactive Daily Oil Control instead of moisturizer because my face looks greasy rather than dry.

Super cute bracelet with the Birchbox symbol!

Incoco nail strips

Closeup of Incoco nail strips - Anyone want to trade lol? I'm just not wild about this pattern. I'm sure we could swap with stamp/envelope postage so it'd be way cheap.

Liked the lip stuff, liked the perfume, not crazy about another face lotion, would like to try this brand of nail strips, loved the bracelet. Overall not a bad box, but nothing too exciting either. Let me know what you got in your box this month!!!

By the way *cough*....did anyone notice something....different in this post? :D :D :D

8 comments:

  1. I'm going to go out on limb here and say that lovely ring on your finger. I could be wrong though :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going with that blingin' ring *congrats*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats if it's the ring, but I was going to say the background has changed! Looks like a good birchbox too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much ladies! Yes I do have a new background and look going on too. That changed maybe a week ago. The engagement was Sunday :D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes i saw blatant ringage ;-P congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey great shot of the ring! beautiful compromise ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Jeanne :D. I'm too embarassed to openly admit that I didn't like the first one >.<.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!