Saturday, May 21, 2011

WetNWild Hannah Pinktana

WetNWild Hanna Pinktana - Lovely formula, somewhat thin which isn't bad, soft powder pink with holographic microglitter. This is two coats over one coat of Areej.


I was kind of nervous about her application and still having visible nail line, so I went ahead and layered her over Zoya Areej. I honestly think now it would have looked nicer just as itself.

It really is more holoy than it looks, but it's very scattered and chill. Holo glitter is just so pretty. And these pics were a couple days after wearing it as well. 

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Hannah Pintana. I was worried about VNL as well, but I didn't have any with 3 coats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I think I did this because you said it was pretty sheer but not awful. I didn't want to have to worry about it, but it would look better with just the Hannah Pinktana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own this polish and used it over NYC "Lincoln Square Lavender" #264 for a pink tip french manicure and LOVED it. I love how you did it all over the nail as well. Stunning in sunlight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this one! i should put the pic up on my blog ... i don't think i've done that yet lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I need to get fancier with my french tips...

    Destany you mean you have worn it and taken pics but not blogged about it yet? I have many of those lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!