Saturday, May 28, 2011

Playing with Icicle Lights

I started doing a mani with Funky Fingers Icicle Lights, and after 3 coats I could still see visible nail line. So I decided to play with it and see how it went...

Left to right: FF Icicle Lights over silver, FF Icicle Lights over FF Kenyan Sunset, FF Sugar Plum 3 coats (no vnl and more opaque in person), FF Icicle Lights 3-4 coats with vnl
FF Icicle Lights over silver - totally the best

FF Icicle Lights over FF Kenyan Sunset - Pretty but takes away from the Icicle Lights I really wanted to see. And it so didn't look matte in person.

FF Sugar Plum 3 coats (no vnl and more opaque in person)

FF Icicle Lights 3-4 coats with vnl

Polishes I need to layer normally piss me off, but not so much with glitters. And never if it's worth it like this one so is :D.

1 comment:

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!