Thursday, January 26, 2012

Zoya True Collection Swatches

The True Collection is Zoya's new line of polishes for Spring. Aren't they gorgeous?

LtoR: Farah,  Lotus, Bevin, Skylar, Cho, Tru


Zoya Bevin - Dusty sage green creme. I haven't seen anything like this and I absolutely love it! This is my favorite in the collection, and I usually prefer anything but cremes!


Zoya Skylar - Beautiful sky blue with silver glass fleck shimmer.


Zoya Cho - Light beige with yellow undertones and silver shimmer. This one is truly both beige and yellow. They both show their faces often. The shimmer is there, but not prominent. And yes this makes me think of Harry Potter :D.


Zoya Farah - Light creamy camel beige creme. This is similar to Farah but a bit darker and more beige, with no shimmer.


Here is Farah's darker side.

Zoya Tru - Bright rosey purple creme with a touch of electricity and packed with pink glass fleck shimmer.


Zoya Lotus - Dusty purple with grey undertones and pink glass fleck shimmer.

Do you have the Zoya True Collection? Do you want it? Which is your favorite? Every one of these had a great formula and application, and the pictures are two coats without topcoat.
You can order them on Zoya.com for $8 a piece. Be on the lookout on their Facebook and Twitter for promotions, if you're thrifty!
I was provided these polishes from Zoya for review. It's my first review from Zoya, my very favorite polish company, so I'm very excited! :D

8 comments:

  1. Great swatches! Zoya did a good job by sending them to you :) I definitely need Skylar and Tru!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so pretty!! I agree with Tessa, I absolutely NEED Skylar and Tru.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this collection! Everytime I see swatch photos I can't help but to think of how much I NEED Skylar, Tru, & Lotus! Beautiful photos =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skylar and Tru are lovely! Also, I nominated you for the Versatile blogger award! http://starlightradiance.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Bevin and I am absolutely in love with it! The colour is beautiful and unique, the lasting power is amazing! I´ve had it on for 4 days without any chipping whatsoever! Not even pulling back of the colour!I´m going to get Farah as well, I would have gotten Cho instead, but it has shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Bevin and I am absolutely in love with it! The colour is beautiful and unique, the lasting power is amazing! I´ve had it on for 4 days without any chipping whatsoever! Not even pulling back of the colour!I´m going to get Farah as well, I would have gotten Cho instead, but it has shimmer.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!