Sunday, January 1, 2012

Start the New Year Fresh

I wanted to start the new year off with something fresh. I chose Girly Bits Stormy Skies from her Seas the Day collection.

Stormy Skies is a dusty light blue polish with lime green and gold shimmer.



The formula seems gritty at first, but isn't when it dries. It nicely self levels, and covers well in two coats.


Here is a closeup of the shimmer.

I love it when a polish actually looks like its name. Go Pam! She's coming out with a new collection soon, so don't miss it. Have you tried Girly Bits polishes yet?

4 comments:

  1. such a beautiful color! I am loving Pam's collections, I have to get some this year =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color and swatches, her polishes are just amazing. Superb! I need to get my hands on some as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful franken!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!