Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Polish Donation Drive for Kids!

 !!Let's Do it for the Kids!!
Hello there lovelies! I've been rather absent lately because I've been doing my final internship at a great residential facility for children with multiple disabilities. I noticed their polish stash lately, and knowing how much support I got from you all last time I held a donation drive, I know we can help! These children are so sweet and adorable and they love being pampered!
I know you noticed her nail polish :D

They do lots of spa activities and keep the girls beautiful all time time, in addition to special events like prom!
 Items that would be helpful include all types of nail polish that young ladies 0-21 would enjoy, nail polish remover, sensitive or scented lotions, cuticle creams/oils/sensitive treatments, new and unused hypoallergenic makeup, beauty samples suitable for sensitive skin, personal makeup applicators, really any pampering related things you can think of! Please spread the word and donate what you can. Used polish is fine as long as it's in good condition, but other products should be new. 

If you're interested in donating please email me at itsrainingstars13@hotmail.com or Facebook message me at Painting Rainbows with the subject "Polish Donation", what you're donating, and when you'll be sending it, and I'll reply with my mailing address. We are not permitted to mail directly to the facility. I will keep you ladies updated when I receive new packages for the girls and post pictures. Hopefully some pictures of the girls enjoying the products will get publicized so that I can share those with you as well. This donation drive will be live until the last week in April, which is when prom is. I'm so excited to help these girls and can't wait to see what we can come up with!

6 comments:

  1. I think I will partake. I need to go through my stash and pull colors that dont get enough love from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great Cris! We're having a good response so far. I can't wait till packages start rolling in and I can update you all on what we're getting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds wonderful and I'd LOVE to participate. Sharing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to help out!!! I'll look through my polish today!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!