Monday, April 9, 2012

For the Kids: 1

 Here is the first update to the Polish Donation Drive for Kids! I have had a fabulous response from all of you ladies, and many people sharing the drive too. Maybe 12 people have contacted me so far wanting to donate spa and pampering items for these children. I got the first package really quickly. Thank you so much Mirabelle!!

Polish, bamboo makeup brushes, and eyeshadow palettes!


WetnWild eyeshadow palettes Comfort Zone, Petal Pusher, and Lust. I hear these are really good, and what gorgeous colors. The girls all have really different personalities, so variety like this is awesome.


She included Revlon Popular, WetnWild Lavender Pearlescent, Sparked, Rain Check, and Kaleidoscope

 2 unlabeled WetnWilds, NYC Times Square Tangerine Creme, ELF Berry Pink, and Red Velvet
 How awesome Maribelle, thanks so much! I'll take them in tomorrow!

I dug through my polishes and added some to the pot that I won't miss - Revlon Facets of Fuschia (I picked up extra that I never manged to swap), unlabeled pale frosty pink, Bath and Body Works red and silver glitter, Sonia Kashuk Tutti Frutti, Sinful Colors Sing Along, and Sally Hansen Tender Mulberry. 

It's freeing to purge my stash for a good cause. You should try it! :D Email me at itsrainingstars13@hotmail.com with Polish Donation as the subject if you want to donate some spa related goodies to the kids! I'm taking donations until about the end of April, which is when I'd like to have the packages in by, because my internship ends the 27th. Thanks ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!