Saturday, April 21, 2012

Positively Spring!

I have been wanting Barielle Positive Zen-ergy since it came out. Gorgeous! I got this in my haul from them the other day. They're doing a b1g1 50% off right now, free shipping over $50, 15% off when you register with their site, and have sales all the time. They're even on Hautelook sometimes with good deals. They're giving away the new colors in a contest on their site too!
 
It's a lovely fresh mossy green with silver and green shimmer and gold glass flecks. 

So pretty and perfect in two coats. This is Positive Zen-ergy in dimmer light, quite versatile!

 A close up of the finish and shimmer...mmm!

Jeremy got a Sunrise Cactus for me for Easter and I couldn't help but take a picture with it while in the sunroom on this lovely day. They look so nice together, and Positive Zen-ergy is so Springy! I wore it for Easter. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I really like this colour! Dirty pastels are right up my alley, and glass flecks are my favourite finish :) Definitely going to be on the lookout for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love greens and this is no exception! It's such a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!