Monday, May 14, 2012

For the Kids: 6

This was a ginormous conglomeration of packages from a group of ladies that did their own collection, then sent it my way for the kids donation drive. Thank you to Marnie, Alischia, Diana, Katie, Colleen, Alison, Kari, Nicole, Janet, and Alyson!

Here is all of the stuff they sent put together - polishes, rings, eyeshadow, samples, lip balm, lipstick, woo!!

 Some of the things that stood out to me:
OPI Pink Before You Leap and Pearl of Wisdom

Barbie polishes and a cool looking Sula polish.

Mini's are so adorable. Too bad almost none have names on the bottle. Here is one from Hard Candy, Sephora by OPI, Essie, OPI, and China Glaze!

A cute pink flakie Spoiled and I forgot to take a pic of the name, and Claire's Candy Shop

I go to Five Below all the time to get the unique polishes from Funky Fingers. How have I not seen these? - Diva and Paparazzi
Thank you ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!