Monday, May 7, 2012

Birthday Cupcakes!

 Happy birthday to me! My 23rd birthday was actually a couple days ago, May 4th. We've been busy doing fun stuff for my birthday weekend, so here are my birthday nails!

Cute cupcakes! I wanted to use my wedding colors because I've got wedding on the brain lately.
The polishes I used: Catrice Sold Out Forever as the base color, Zoya Cassi for the cupcake icing, Revlon Mystical raspberry jelly for the cupcake liner lines, Lynderella Love Lace and Lilacs for the sprinkles, and I use StrideRite white for the liners.
Here are closeups of my accent nail cupcakes. I also did my thumbs, but they bubbled really bad because I did the topcoat in the car and obviously didn't do it well.

As I was taking pictures, a lady bug landed on me :D. They are very sentimental to Jeremy and me. Today is one year since my best friend Marian died, so this was really special.

Here is Moose playing with his personal catnip plant in the sunroom while I was taking pictures. You can see his little kitty mouth :P.
We went to the Botanical Gardens for my birthday. The rose garden was at its peak.

We took the boat ride and saw the resident eagle that has nested in the Gardens. I love seeing them wild like this!
We picked our own strawberries!

And we had fun at the gardens. Smile! :D

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Hope you had a great day. Love the manicure and the ladybird! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! :-D
    The ladybug picture is just superb!! Works so good with your color combo!!
    And I'm sooo jealous - I love picking strawberries!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May 4th was my b'day too! I turned 24 though! Happy Belated B'Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww your nails are adorable! Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!