Monday, June 13, 2011

Deals This Week In Makeup World

Deals are from 6/12-6/18

CVS:
Spend $10 on Revlon face, eye, or lip, get $4 ECB
Spend $15 on CoverGirl get $5 ECB
Spend $15 on Maybelline get $5 ECB

Rite Aid:
Spend $10 on Maybelline cosmetics, get $3 UP
Maybelline cosmetics b1g1 50% off
Spend $10 on Bonne Bell or Jesse Girl, get $3 UP
Spend $20 on Burt's Bees lip, facial, or skin, get $5 UP (lotion)

Walgreens:
B1g1 50% off L'Oreal cosmetics (coupons, $1 off)
Neutrogena cosmetics 25% off
Spend $30 on participating Neutrogena inc. cosmetics, get $10 RR (coupons, lip balm)
Maybelline foundation, eye, lip, and nail 40% off


Anymore you've run across?

2 comments:

  1. DAMMITT!!! I just bought my covergirl lipstick at Walgreens on Saturday!!! GRRRRRR. I ALWAYS buy it at CVS, but I went to Walgreens in search of the Mermaid collection, and thought, "While I'm here..."

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!