Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Jindiie Nails Candyland Remix

Candyland Remix is a cute winter polish that Jindie Nails did. It was just Candyland, but she added the small bright matte glitters to it. I definitely like it better. Who doesn't like more glitter!?!
This is a white crelly base that seems ever so slightly tinted, but I can't really decide what color....pink or blue? I think it's so faint that it just depends on what you're next to. It's filled with large/medium neon matte hexes in pink/purple/orange/yellow/green/blue and tiny neon dot glitter in blue/orange/pink/purple.


This polish totally reminded me of the Cadbury chocolate eggs that come out this time of year :P. The formula is a little sheer, so this is 4 coats. It can be streaky if it doesn't have enough time to dry, so don't just jump from one hand to the next. I'm really loving these milky glitters!!

You can buy Jindie Nails in her Etsy shop for $8.50/$5. Her polish is also available at Llarowe, Mei Mei's Signatures, and Ninja Polish.
Follow Jindie Nails on Facebook and Instagram!

(This polish was provided to me for my unbiased review)

3 comments:

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!