Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Lacquer Lust Kiss the Girl

Lacquer Lust has some really cute stuff! This is Kiss the Girl, which I'm sure is inspired by the movie Ariel :D.
Kiss the girl is a cherry red jelly with medium and large hexes in aqua/light pink/light green/orange. Many of the glitters are holo. The base has multicolored and holo shimmer.


This was two coats and it was super cute! Really squishy and nice. I think it embodies Ariel quite well :D.

 Check out Lacquer Lust's Etsy shop here, and her Facebook page!
Her polishes sell for $7.50 each, which is think is really reasonable for an indie!

This product was sent to me for my unbiased review.

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award here: http://laqlust.wordpress.com/2013/02/22/liebster-award-im-slow-like-a-snail/ :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!