Sunday, April 19, 2015

Comparison: Zoya Dark Greys

Some of these polishes look a little similar, so I did a comparison for you. From top to bottom in each pictures it's Zoya Evvie, Noot, Kelly, Evvie. 
 This 1-2 coats of each and all the formulas are great.

 Noot is much darker than the others, and I never realized how much blue/purple really Kelly really had until I compared her to much more normal grey like Noot. Evvie is lighter than Noot and is supposed to have a slight hint of green, but that is very hard to see for me. Maybe it's just my skin tone, because I have seen loads of green swatches.

They definitely aren't dupes, that's for sure. Which do you have or want? Which do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!