Tuesday, April 14, 2015

DIY Natural Eye Makeup Remover


So I heard someone say they use coconut oil as makeup remover and it sounded like a good idea! Coconut oil is a 4 on the comedogenic rating list, so it didn't seem like a good idea to use it on my whole face. But around my eyes, the extra moisture sounded like a great idea. 

I made a little comparison video for you guys and came up with a very simple two ingredient recipe. You can choose any essential oils you like for the second ingredient. I chose frankincense because it can help with wrinkles and no eye cream I've ever used has actually helped with that. We'll see how it does with my wrinkles, but it's seriously great at removing makeup. I just made some for my Mother-in-law and I added a little lavender because it's great for skin.

Have you tried making an all natural makeup remover? How did it go? Which essential oils would you add?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!