Thursday, April 2, 2015

Search Facebook From Your Phone


My team has this really awesome educational Facebook group about essential oils called Drop Talk. It's a place where you can ask things like "which oil is good for coughs" and "I have lavender but what else can I do with it." I love reading what worked or didn't work for other people too. It's a great resource. 

So this applies to Drop Talk and really any Facebook group at all. This is a video tutorial I made that shows you how to use the search feature to search the group when you're using an Android smart phone. The Facebook app doesn't have that feature. 

Let me know if this helped you or if you have any other tutorial ideas you'd like to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!