Monday, May 4, 2015

Thieves Cleaner VS Ants


Thieves Cleaner 1 : Ants 0
I saw a trail of ants in the bathroom. I guess it's because it's getting so much warmer lately. My bathroom is pristinely clean because we're selling the house. I sprayed the ants with Thieves Cleaner that my husband made diluted 20:1. I wiped up the icky things and checked a couple times a day. It's been two or three days now and no sign of ants at all!

I honestly don't kill things, but ants are infesty and that's just not okay. I even leave spiders alone or take them outside. I used to use Windex to kill them on the spot, but they came back within minutes and I don't use chemical cleaners anymore. And honestly what little we have left makes me cough terribly. I can't stand to be on that side of the house, let alone in the same room. It even makes my one year old cough. Thieves cleaner kills 99.96% of germs and has no creepy side effects! I love it, and even my skeptic husband uses it!

Let me know what things you've used Thieves Cleaner for other than simple cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!