Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Zoya Stunning Collection

This is the new Zoya Stunning Collection for Summer!

They're all cremes, and some have a little hidden silver shimmer in them!


Josie is a bright grass green with a bit more white in it.


Darcy is a bright marigold yellow with hidden silver shimmer. It can look more golden yellow and more highlighter yellow than this.


Micky is a pretty posie pink with silver shimmer.


Yana is a gorgeous fuchsia leaning a bit more red. The shade is just done so well! Go ahead! Compare it to your other similar pinks and I have a feeling this will win out.


Thandie is a creamy orange leaning a bit coral with silver shimmer. It's such a unique shade of orange and really does pick up coral tones throughout the day.


Rocky is a bright sky blue creme. Not very unique, but pretty! Sorry about the red fingers. Yana stained my skin a bit :/.

All of these formulas were good as usual. I only had issues with one or two because I kept bumping my nails when they were wet lol! So if you see anything that looks weird, that's why. These were all two coats, except the usual three coat yellow. My favorites are Thandie and Yana!

You can get these polishes on Zoya's website - $48 for the collection of 6 or $8 for one.
If you sign up for an account with this link you'll receive a coupon for a free bottle of Zoya nail polish! If you add two more polishes to your order you even get free shipping. Awesome deal! So you could get this full collection for $40 and free shipping = $6.66 a polish.

These items were sent to me for my honest review

5 comments:

  1. This collection looks amazing! All the colors are so pretty for the season! Great swatches too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I truly appreciate your comments and I notice that you follow my blog often. Thank you :).

      Delete
  2. these all look fabulous on you.

    the painted ninja

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!