Monday, July 29, 2013

My First Cult Nails - Captivated

 I finally got my hands on my very first Cult Nails! I have wanted this one for ages now! Can you believe I didn't know she was an Indie company until less than a year ago?

I couldn't wait to see this on my toes!


It's an awesome pinky red jelly with iridescent glitter in different sizes - medium and small hex.

 I love the unique pinky red jelly base and the glitter combo!

The glitter makes me think of China Glaze Snowglobe and it shines so many different colors!


And a bottle shot. I really love her bottle shape and size!

Yay for my first Cult Nails!!

2 comments:

  1. I too just bought my first bottle a couple months ago. I think besides a-england Cult is now my fav brand. The quality is amazing. This color looks gorgeous on your toes. I might have to buy this one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!