Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy Feet With Ginny

As I told you ladies last week, I had to quit my job with Ginny (if you haven't met her, read our first post) for my internship. It was really sad, but we had a good time polishing one last time! I used the color that you all voted for!

Revlon Grapefruit Fizz won by far!

It is a sheer pink jelly with pink glass flecks and shimmer. This is two coats applied to a moving child lol. 

Aren't those pretty pink toes?

Happy feet! I asked her to show me her toes haha. I love this pic! You can still see the pink toes in the excited blur. 

Here we have the dainty foot model pose :P. 

This is the last time we held hands. It's one of her greatest forms of affection.

The only thing better...
...is when she puts her face close to mine for a kiss on the cheek. She has only done this for me maybe 3 times in over a year. I'm so happy she wanted a kiss on my last day with her. A lovely kiss goodbye :). It's bittersweet. I love her and will miss her. Thank you so much for loving Ginny :). 

10 comments:

  1. Lovely!!!! Shes so sweet im glad she had you

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not gonna lie, the last two photos made me tear up a bit. i love this post, absolutely love this color on her. thank u so much for sharing and being just all-around awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sarah :). She is really sweet. The kiss melted my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LuvMyLacquer - You should see the photos from our last post *melt* : http://paintingrainbowsblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/vote-for-ginnys-nails.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. kinda, almost teared up reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet post! She's such a special little girl who got to have you make her feel even more special! She's so fortunate to have had you. The last two pics are so heartwarming. Cherish them and the memories you made together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Grapefruit Fiz - I use it over all kinds of shades as I do Pina Colada out of the same Revlon collection. I am sure you and Ginny will cross trails again. Best of luck with your internship. We all have to make sacrifices to fit in all our ed. requirements along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. crap you megan I kinda cried a little

    ReplyDelete
  9. Megan!! I hav always and admired what u did with ginny. Hopefully u will meet her again :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This just about brought me to tears, as a mother I am lucky enough to have 2 healthy kids, but knowing there are still good people out there, who can give love an understanding to a child who isn't even their own, really gives me hope for the future. I'm sure you made a huge impact on this girls life, and I can truly see the impact she had on you. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!